Contributed by: Dan Seitz
6 Dirt Stalls, a Tack Room and a Wash Area...
That's what this new barn owner dreamed about before actually breaking ground to see it all come to fruition. Let's take a look at their building from the ground up. Even if you aren't looking for a horse barn, we pride ourselves on customization to make your dream a reality.
This project is a 62' x 68' x 12' with a 3:12 Roof Pitch. It includes:
- (4) 14 x 14 Dirt Stalls
- (1) 12 X 14 Dirt Stall
- (1) 12 x 10 Dirt Stall
- (1) 10 x 10 Tack Room w/4o68 Door & Ceiling
- (1) 10 x 10 Wash Area w/ Open Front
- (1) Stall Window in 12 x 10 Stall
- (6) Yoke Grills
- (6) Swing-Out Feeders w/ Hay Racks and Feed Tub
- Gutters and Downspouts
- Dutch Doors
- #1 Hand Select T&G 2&8 SYP Lumber Package
- 26 Gauge 40 Year Limited Warranty Roof, Wall & Trim (20# Live Load 90 MPH Wind Load)
The customer chose Colony Green for the roof sheets and trim and Light Stone for the walls.
This barn also includes swing-out windows with cross-buck trim in Colony Green.
The Raised Center Aisle with UV-Resistant Skylights makes your barn more hospitable and comfortable by providing adequate airflow and natural sunlight.
To learn more about our AmeriStall Horse Barns line, please visit www.ameristall.com