Contributed by: Jennifer Riley
Today, many of our customers are making good use of their new space by adding residential living quarters to their horse barns and metal buildings. Some call it "home" and others use it as a place of hospitality for their guests and family during the holidays or other special times of the year.
Even though we do not provide the installation or materials for the interior elements of these residential spaces, we can help you draw up your design and make adding a residential space to your metal building an easy option.
Contrary to all appearances, this horse barn also includes living quarters, horse stalls and a storage/tack room.
When the owner of this horse barn was drawing up the plans, she knew she wanted to include a residential space. She was excited to make her horse barn a place she could also call "home".
Below is Randy's Hangar. It includes a helicopter hangar, storage space and living quarters.
Because we manufacture all of our materials in-house, we can build whatever you dream up. This type of multi-purpose facility could be the perfect fit for your family.
5 REASONS TO INCLUDE A LIVING SPACE IN YOUR BUILDING PLANS!
- The non-traditional style looks just as beautiful on the outside as it does on the inside.
- Durability is a no brainer! Worry less about roofing problems, foundation issues, stability and other concerns that come with traditionally built homes.
- A steel frame, a metal roof, and metal siding are the keys to a home that will last a lifetime.
- Affordability - Not only will it cost less to build, but it will be more efficient for heating and cooling.
- You will appreciate the convenience of combining everything you need into one facility for decades to come.
Have you thought about adding a residential space to your horse barn or metal building plans?