This is an 80' x 50' x 10' office with a 20' x 25' lean-to for storage off the back of the shop. They chose a light stone roof and walls with hunter green trim. Our buildings are durable, efficient, and affordable. Here's how...
- Our focus is on making the erection of our structures as simple as possible. On our metal building kits, the primary structural components feature pre-welded clips, the materials are pre-cut, the pieces are ready to bolt together and structural drawings and hardware are included.
- To save you time and money, every framed opening is factory located making it possible for quick and easy erection.
- We provide a complete concrete layout, erection drawings and instructions, and building hardware so there is never any guesswork when our buildings arrive.
- Windows - Atrium Series 300 insulated windows w/screens. Our buildings have window frames, not all manufacturers have this. Also our windows come in a variety of colors to match your building.
- Insulation - We offer only JM Formaldehyde Free insulation. Our insulation comes with a vinyl reinforced facing and we also have a heavy duty option. Our insulation comes cut to fit for your building so you dont have wasted material. Black facing available.
- Gutters - We manufacture our gutters in lengths up to 20' and our downspouts come with a kick at the bottom to push the water away from your building.
- Doors - Our doors are available with a dead bolt.
- Energy Star Partner
- Valspar WeatherX SR… The WeatherX system is recognized for its remarkable color and gloss retention as well as its superior chalk resistance. The SR formulations are designed to meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines for steep slope roofs, which means they can decrease the amount of money spent on energy to cool the building.
- 40 Year warranty on Painted Panels and 25 Year warranty on Acrylic Coated Galvalume.
- UL ratings 2218 Class 4 impact resistance.
- All of our red iron framing is coated with a high quality red oxide primer for protection of the metal, easy maintenance, and a cleaner interior appearance.
If you are looking for a residential, commercial, or agricultural pre-engineered metal building Southwest Metal Systems can help you from the drawing board to the time we hand you the key . Our buildings are strong. They are made with Domestic Red-iron and feature I-beam mainframes. Using the International Building Code (IBC06), you can be assured that your new steel building can stand up against anything nature can throw at it! Our wall girts and roof purling are pre-punched for easy connections. Our roof purlins are overlapped a minimum of 2’3” to provide a stronger connection.
Your new steel building will be DURABLE, ENERGY EFFICIENT, COST EFFECTIVE and comes with many OPTIONS to make it your own!